Life Coaching Singapore
Optimizing Your True Potential
How Can Life Coaching Help You?
Don’t leave it to chance, strive for certainty.
The fact is, there are no successful sportsmen in the world who do not have a coach to help them succeed!
How about you?
Can you afford not to be successful in your career, interpersonal relationship and your professional and personal life?
Can you afford not to have a coach to support you to achieve your life goals more quickly and easily?
“There is a shorter and easier route to your success; you just need someone to show you the way and support you along the way.”
“Johnny is a compassionate, considerate, committed coach. He helped me navigate a difficult situation and helped me keep focused on my ultimate goals. I highly recommend Johnny if you are looking for a competent coach who can also help you focus on your ultimate goals.”
– Pam Wong
You will need to work with a life coach when:
- You want to discover your life’s purpose and your passion or you want to achieve your life goal more easily.
- You recognize that you have not realized your full potential yet and you know that you can and want to do much more.
- You are ready to make a huge change in your life, or you have just made a huge change and need help coping. As when you are embarking a new career or a new job, taking up a challenging project, you have just gotten promoted to higher responsibilities, you have met with some major obstacles in life or you are retiring from work.
- You want to improve your work, your businesses, your studies, your relationships or your professional life.
- You are experiencing loss and you want to recover from it, such as divorce or failed business.
- You want to shed old, ineffective habits in favor of new, more effective ones.
In fact, anybody wanting to improve in any aspects of their life will benefit from working with a Life Coach. You can be a professional, an executive, a business owner, a parent or a student. As long as you are willing, able and committed to change, you will have great results working with Life Coach Johnny.
Life Coaching works for you because of three unique features:
Synergy: You and your Life Coach become a team, focusing on your goals and needs to accomplish more than you would alone. 1 + 1 = > 2
Structure: With a Life Coach, you take more action, think bigger, and get the job done because the Life Coach provides you with the accountability and the system.
Expertise: The Life Coach knows how to help you make better decisions, set better goals, and restructure your professional and personal life to achieve your goals, reclaim your freedom, and realize your fullest potential, easily and quickly.
Life Coach Johnny can help you in improving your personal and professional lives. His coaching methodology is designed to assist you in expanding your abilities and better your life.
“Working with Coach Johnny has been a joy. He asked and he listened. He is patient, focused, sharp with his analysis, and he is fun to work with. Johnny has helped me achieve my goals, without his guidance I don’t think I will ever achieve them. I highly recommend Johnny as personal life coach to anyone.”
What will you experience during the life coaching session?
All sessions are individual private meetings where your confidentiality is assured.
Each session is about one to one and a half hours.
We provide a free initial consultation to discuss your needs and to allow you to understand our life coaching approach. When you are comfortable, then we can begin our coaching relationship.
During a life-coaching session, Life Coach Johnny will;
- Guide you to first examine and strengthen yourself
- Identify potential gaps between your current state and your desired state
- Formulate your success formula together with you
- Help you set and improve on your goals and action plan
- Work with you on plans to conquer your obstacles or shortcomings
- Walk along with you to implement actionable strategies
- Motivating and urging you along the way till you achieve your goals
You are in the seat of power and control, and can proactively direct your life in the direction you want to go with the assistance of Life Coach Johnny.
Our Proven Life Coaching Approach
We walk with you to a better future with the following approach:
- We care for you.
- We make you feel good and we make you believe in yourself.
- We really listen to you with our ears and our hearts.
- We seek the truth and point out the truth for you.
- We look at the whole picture together.
- We lead you to look from all angles to have a clearer perspective.
- We ask you a lot of questions and we ask you challenging questions.
- We help you discover the true facts, feelings and preferences.
- We tell you what we think is going on.
- We assist you to see the events, situations and problems objectively.
- We insist that you take appropriate actions.
- We stretch you when the timing is right.
- We encourage you to discover your own solutions.
- We believe you are not “broken”, you work perfectly well.
- We use proven methodologies and apply the most advanced and appropriate tools to achieve the best results for you.
- We walk along with you until your goals are achieved.
- We remain with you, pushing and encouraging you through the journey towards your goals.
Thanks for your great insight and excellent coaching skills. You really listened and highlighted things in me that I wasn’t even aware of before. Through working with you I realized the value of facing and working through my thoughts and beliefs that have held me back and prevented me from living the life I dream of.
I am feeling really good now. Thank you!”
– Max Tan
Life Coaching Package
Your investment is only S$180 per session.
To ensure lasting results you are expected to sign up for a package of
four sessions minimum.
Depending on your needs and expectations you can choose the frequency of the sessions to suit your schedule:
- Four sessions per month (recommended)
- Three sessions per month
- Two sessions per month
All life coaching sessions may be conducted between 9am and 8pm everyday including Saturdays and Sundays.
Professional Code of Conduct
We adopt the client–centered approach and conform to the ethical principles and standards recommended by ICF CODE OF ETHICS.
Our Other Services
In addition to offering Life Coaching services, MindLife Hypnotherapy Singapore also conducts:
- Hypnotherapy sessions for specific issues
- Hypnosis Training
- Hypnotist Certification Course (NGH)
- Self-hypnosis Courses