If you are biting your nail then perhaps you are under stress and tension.
Whenever you are in a stressful situation, you nibble your nails to have a kind of soothing effect on your nervous system and you feel good.
It could be just your habit?
You frequently have the uncontrollable feeling of needing to do “something”. Biting your nails seems to deliver a pleasurable or relaxed sensation.
Whatever the cause may be, nail biting is both unhygienic and unsightly.
You often feel socially embarrassed and experience out-of-control feelings at times.
You might be wondering why you just can’t stop doing it.
You cannot take it anymore, you are determined to stop it!
The good news is, it can be stopped easily.
Stop Nail Biting with Hypnotherapy
Nail biting is a stress related habit, with hypnosis we can help you to be more relaxed and we will help you change your habit in the subconscious level.
We will take you through a systematic and effective approach:
- You will learn and practice an effective relaxation or anti-anxiety technique.
- We will teach you the powerful Path Self-hypnosis to increase relaxation, build confidence and prevent relapse.
- We will help you to identify the specific occurrence that first made you sensitive to the urge of biting your nail.
- We will help you to identify the subsequent event that activates the nail biting habit.
- We can then very quickly help you to release / reject the nail biting habit and relearn a new more useful habit
- We help you increase your motivation to change.
- You will then practice the new useful habit to replace the nail biting habit for the rest of your life.
You can become addicted to empowering habits!
If you really want to stop your nail biting habit so that you can regain your control of yourself and reclaim your acceptance by other people, we can help!
Hypnotherapy is not necessarily effective for everyone, but the treatment does hold a lot of promise when it comes to helping people improve their quality of life. These claims have also been founded by several studies and experience for several years. It is not the sole solution, but a conjunctive therapy. The results of the therapy may also vary.
Please rate this article: