Weight-Loss Hypnotherapy: Does it work?
- You want to be more attractive with a slim and slender body!
- You want more freedom, to be more mobile and physically active!
- You want more energy and live a powerful dynamic life!
- You want to eat better and to have better health!
- You want to feel good about yourself, have better self / professional image!
Have you have tried slimming? Have you gone on a diet? Have you started exercising?
Have you tried fasting? Have you tried everything available to reduce your weight?
Your weight went down, BUT then it climbed back up again and that cycle keeps repeating again and again?
You have failed to reach and maintain the weight you wanted so badly?
You have not succeeded because subconsciously you MIGHT NOT WANT to REDUCE YOUR WEIGHT. How can we help? Just read on…
Modern lifestyle has led many people to eat more unhealthy foods, eat bigger food portions, and be less physically active. As a result, the number of people who are overweight is growing in Singapore. The percentage of obese adults between ages 18 to 69 increased from 6.9% in 2004 to 10.8% in 2010. These rising numbers show that overweight/obesity is an issue that needs to be addressed.
Consequence of Being Overweight
Being overweight or obese can have far-reaching health consequences. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), excess body weight increases the risk for:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Liver and gallbladder disease
- Sleep and respiratory problems
- Abnormal menstrual periods and infertility in women
- Certain cancers
Overweight and obese people, on average, do not live as long as people who maintain a healthy body weight throughout their lives.
Not only are more adults overweight or obese, but more children are, as well. These children are also more likely to become obese as adults. Most children and teens that are overweight will be overweight as adults.
Do you know BMI?
Body mass index (BMI) is a useful tool to estimate a healthy body weight.
- Optimal weight is a BMI between 18.5 and 22.9
- Overweight is a BMI between 23 and 29.9
- Obesity for all groups is a BMI of 30 or more.
Reducing weight and maintaining it within the optimal range, is likely to reduce the extent of these associated diseases, or even cure them.
Benefits of Reducing Body Weight
- Enhanced Body Function
- Better range of motion and flexibility
- Less likely to fall or suffer balance issues.
- Feeling fit and healthy
- Have long lasting energy for work and play
- Reduced Health Risks
- Lowers risk for a variety of common ailments mentioned above.
- Lower chances of diabetes which might result in a number of health complications, including heart attack, nerve and kidney damage, and vision problems.
- Eat healthy without over-eating
- Lower risk for depression.
- Better Relationships
- Improve your social and romantic relationships
- Able to have fun and enjoy the time with your children, family and partner
- Higher self-esteem, truly confident in your appearance
- Improve sexual performance
- Improved Sleep
- Lower risk for sleep disorders, including sleep apnea. Sleep apnea left untreated can also lead to high blood pressure and even heart failure.
Weigh Management with Hypnotherapy
So you need to reduce your weight to get down to your BMI range?
In today’s health market, there are lots of options open for you.
Weight management program typically involves dietary modification, an exercise regimen, and if required, a variety of medication. Most include what the sellers don’t tell you – high cost, lots of pain, no guarantee of long-term success and sometimes detrimental to your health.
Many of those Weight Management programs do not address the REAL problems that cause weight gain and weight retention.
Weight Management with Hypnotherapy addresses the subconscious issues with regards to body weight and appearance.
What if, your subconscious does not want you to reduce weight, or maintain a healthy one?
Yes, it is pretty common; your subconscious is there to protect you. So there may be reasons, unknown to your conscious mind, that your subconscious doesn’t ‘approve of weight reduction’ to keep you from “perceived harm”.
Your subconscious may be conditioned (from something you learned from the past) to think that fasting and dieting are harmful on you. Or the “extra layer” on your body will protect you from harm. So your diets fail and you cannot follow through.
Whatever reasons behind your subconscious hindrance to weight reduction, you need to convince your subconscious that weight reduction is actually really good for you and it can only be done during hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy for weight management is about educating your subconscious about the real reasons for weight reduction and removing any subconscious hurdles that are actually preventing you from reducing your weight and keeping it within a healthy range.
Hypnotherapy keeps you focused on healthy habits and builds your inner confidence in your physical appearance. You will eat right, exercise, and maintain your ideal weight.
Hypnotherapy is not necessarily effective for everyone, but the treatment does hold a lot of promise when it comes to helping people improve their quality of life. These claims have also been founded by several studies and experience for several years. It is not the sole solution, but a conjunctive therapy. The results of the therapy may also vary.
Please rate this article: