Stress Management and Relaxation Hypnotherapy
- Feeling exhausted, run down or disillusioned with your career or your life?
- Feeling powerless to change the situation?
- Experiencing relationship difficulties with your co-worker(s) or family members?
Stress is a condition or feeling experienced when you perceive that demands exceed the personal and social resources you are able to mobilize.
Warning Signs and Symptoms
of Stress to Watch Out For
- Difficulty remembering
- Inability to concentrate and focus
- Poor judgment
- Seeing only the negative
- Anxious or racing thoughts
- Constant worrying
- Irritability or short temper
- Agitation, restless
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Sense of loneliness and isolation
- Depression or general unhappiness
- Changes in eating habit (Eating more or less)
- Isolation from other people
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities
- Using alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs to relax
- Nervous habits (e.g. nail biting, pacing, hair pulling)
- Aches and pains
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat
- Loss of sex drive
- Frequently catching colds
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea or dizziness
If you have even some of these symptoms, you need to do something about your stress level before it is too late.
Effects of Chronic Stress on Your Body
Chronic stress increases the bad cholesterol and decreases the good kind while it suppresses the immune system, setting off a long list of health problems. It disrupts nearly every system in your body. It can raise blood pressure, suppress the immune system, increase the risk of heart attack and stroke, contribute to infertility, and speed up the aging process. Other health problem includes:
- Sleep problems
- Autoimmune diseases
- Skin conditions, such as eczema
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease
back to Hypnotherapy Singapore
Stress Management with Hypnotherapy
Sometimes, you might feel quite out of control and negative about things, because stress can make you feel like you’re stuck with it, and there’s nothing that can be done about it, but we can ensure you that you CAN manage stress when you know how. We can help you. We will take you through a systematic and effective approach:
- You will learn and practice an effective relaxation or anti-anxiety technique.
- We will teach you the powerful Self-hypnosis to increase relaxation and build confidence.
- We will help you to identify and be mindful of the causes of your stress (both conscious and subconscious).
- We can then very quickly help you to replace the unhealthy responses to your stress triggers with new positive, calm and relaxed responses, new experiences and new understanding – to stay on your chosen path of being free from harmful stress for the rest of your life.
- We help you increase your motivation to change.
- You will then be free from harmful effects of your stress for the rest of your life!
Hypnotherapy is not necessarily effective for everyone, but the treatment does hold a lot of promise when it comes to helping people improve their quality of life. These claims have also been founded by several studies and experience for several years. It is not the sole solution, but a conjunctive therapy. The results of the therapy may also vary.
Please rate this article: