Stop Being Angry – with the Help of Hypnotherapy
You have the feeling of anger whenever you perceive a circumstance as being unfair to you or people and things that you care about, right?
- tend to attack another person physically or verbally
- attack another person indirectly
- take out your anger on innocent parties
- consistently plot revenge against someone
- attempt to turn others against the person who angered you
- frequently remain silent or in offended mood.
- Perpetually find fault against people who offended you
- are overly vigilant for people breaking your personal rules or acting disrespectfully towards you
then you are having unhealthy anger.
“Anger can be bad for your health, relationships and self-esteem!”
Do you notice if you frequently have these common physical signs of unhealthy anger?
- Clenched fists
- Muscular tension, especially in the neck and shoulder muscles
- Clenched jaw
- Trembling or shaking
- Raised heart rate
- Feeling hot
If you do, we can help you manage your anger.
- dictate the way other people must or must not behave
- insist that other people must not insult or ridicule you
- demand that life conditions and other people don’t get in the way of getting what you want
- overestimate the reactions of other people towards you
- assume that you’re always right and the other person’s wrong
- refuse to consider another person’s point of view
You will tend to feel more angry most of the time if you do. We can help you change.
Managing Anger with Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is very effective in helping you take back control of your anger and your life and reclaim your freedom.
Anger is NOT the problem! The problem is in the way it comes out.
Anger is simply a feeling, and all your feelings serve a purpose.
We will take you through a systematic and effective approach to management your anger:
- You will learn and practice an effective relaxation or anti-anxiety technique.
- We will teach you the powerful 7thPath Self-hypnosis to increase relaxation and remain calm.
- We will help you to identify the specific occurrence that first made you sensitive to the trigger of your anger.
- We will also identify the subsequent event that activates your reaction to the anger trigger.
- We can then very quickly help you to replace the unhealthy responses to your triggers of anger with new positive responses, new experiences and new understanding – to stay on your chosen path of being free from the unhealthy anger for the rest of your life.
- We help you increase your motivation to change.
When the energy behind anger is redirected in a positive way, you will actively seek out ways to create fairness and your anger will not trouble you for the rest of your life.
If you really want to positively manage your anger and regain your freedom, we can help!
Hypnotherapy is not necessarily effective for everyone, but the treatment does hold a lot of promise when it comes to helping people improve their quality of life. These claims have also been founded by several studies and experience for several years. It is not the sole solution, but a conjunctive therapy. The results of the therapy may also vary.
Please rate this article: